Indoors or Out we can create an obstacle course for you to complete whilst blindfolded....do you think you can handle the challenge!
This amazing activity can be set up either inside or out. A great team building challenge, the sensory trail can be tailored to all eight of our learning outcomes.
Have you ever tried stepping over a bridge or shimmying through a tunnel? easy right..... These seemingly simple activities become more tricky when you are blindfolded. The sensory trail leads to great discussions about our perceptions of things and about our use of the different senses.
- Set up time: 60 minutes however we like to allow 90 minutes to make sure we are always on time for your event
- Outdoors or indoors: Both. If we are setting it up outside an area with trees is perfect.
- Maximum participants: 12 at any one time
- Approximate capacity per hour: 24 per hour
- Operating foot print: Depends on the location
- Minimum age: 6
- Maximum age: N/A
- Minimum weight: N/A
- Maximum weight: N/A
- Safety Features included: First aid kit, Helmets
- Suitable for: Sensory Trail is suitable for Schools, Corporate groups, Events, Festivals, Fundraising, Uniform groups and Private parties
- We can Provide our Sensory Trail in Somerset, Wiltshire, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Devon, Cornwall, Bristol, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire and London....further away? Just ask!
"We Had an amazing time with the team at Somerset county cub adventure camp! The Cubs loved the climbing and the amazing friendly staff" ~ James Divall Cub camp
"Jenna was fab, the children loved her & she was very encouraging (even climbing up herself to help our youngest climb a bit higher). THANK YOU!" ~ Simon Clark
"The girls who looked after and helped Thomas climbing and Erin with archery at Home Farm Festival were amazing!!!" ~ Alan Thomas Bates
" The Climbing Wall is fantastic....Don't miss it!" ~ Moira Baiden Hinsley