Pioneering is a ropes course that uses logs, ropes and knots to make swings, bridges, stages and - best of all - giant catapults!
Pioneering is a fantastic rope training activity that encourages teamwork skills and creativity.
Starting with just poles and ropes the pioneering instructors will teach attendees to tie knots and encourage design ideas to create a free standing structure that the whole team can be proud of. Make a swing, cart, see-saw, rope hammock, oil rig and many more.
- Set up time: 30 minutes
- Outdoors or indoors: Both
- Maximum participants: 12 per instructor
- Approximate capacity per hour: around 45
- Operating foot print: 12m by 8m
- Minimum age: 6
- Maximum age: None
- Minimum weight:
- Maximum weight: weight restrictions apply to certain elements
- Safety Features included: First Aid Kit, Barriers, Helmets
- Suitable for: Pioneering is suitable for Schools, corporate groups, Events, Festivals, Fundraising, Uniform groups and Private parties
"We Had an amazing time with the team at Somerset county cub adventure camp! The Cubs loved the climbing and the amazing friendly staff" ~ James Divall Cub camp
"Jenna was fab, the children loved her & she was very encouraging (even climbing up herself to help our youngest climb a bit higher). THANK YOU!" ~ Simon Clark
"The girls who looked after and helped Thomas climbing and Erin with archery at Home Farm Festival were amazing!!!" ~ Alan Thomas Bates
" The Climbing Wall is fantastic....Don't miss it!" ~ Moira Baiden Hinsley