Mobile Climbing Towers
Four amazing activities in one: Jacob's Ladder, Crate Stacking, Cargo Net Challenge, and the incredible Leap of Faith!
We’re very excited to introduce our amazing new activity, Mobile Climbing Towers!
It has just arrived at HQ and our Climbing towers involve up to four different activities:
Jacob’s Ladder – as the name suggests, this is a huge ladder where participants work in pairs to help each other up to the next rung. It’s ideal for encouraging team building, communication and problem solving and also fantastic for those people that need more assistance when climbing.
Leap of Faith - not for the faint hearted! The first challenge is to climb up the middle pole then summoning all your bravery turn around and leap for a giant ball hanging in the sky.
Crate stacking - another brilliant activity for encouraging team work. With the help of the team you must try to build the tower whilst balancing on it. This takes full team collaboration and lots of communication.
Cargo net - stretching up into the sky is a large cargo net for children and adults to clamber up. Who can reach the top?
If you were looking for a mobile climbing wall but fancied something even more amazing then the mobile climbing towers is what you have been looking for!
- Set up time: 90 minutes we like to make sure we are always on time for your event
- Outdoors or indoors: Both, We require land that is both flat and of hard standing
- Maximum participants: 5 at any one time
- Approximate capacity per hour: around 45
- Operating foot print: 17m by 17m
- Minimum age: 2
- Maximum age: None
- Minimum weight: 5 stone
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- Safety Features included: Barriers, chain, belay devices, ropes, helmets and harnesses.
- Suitable for: Our mobile climbing towers is suitable for Schools, corporate groups, Events, Festivals, Fundraising, Uniform groups and Private parties
"The children were made to feel at ease and encouraged to have a go at overcoming their fears and experiencing the buzz of climbing and taking the leap of faith. A truly memorable day for all concerned. Thanks!" ~ Sarah Davis, Rode and Norton St Philip School Federation.
"Jenna was fab, the children loved her & she was very encouraging (even climbing up herself to help our youngest climb a bit higher). THANK YOU!" ~ Simon Clark
"The girls who looked after and helped Thomas climbing and Erin with archery at Home Farm Festival were amazing!!!" ~ Alan Thomas Bates
" The Climbing Wall is fantastic....Don't miss it!" ~ Moira Baiden Hinsley