Mobile Circus Skills
Perfect activities for budding clowns, jugglers, acrobats and performers of all ages with a massive range of activities to choose from, Circus Skills will appeal to everyone.
The Big Top is back in vogue! This workshop is great for all ages giving everyone the chance to clown around in circus school.
Circus skills workshops develop coordination, concentration and teach new skills. Activities such as plate spinning, poi, juggling, hula-hooping, diablo and much more will keep everyone entertained in a fun and energetic activity guaranteed to produce laughs as well as confidence.
Whether you’re after a circus workshop for the office or a circus party for the ultimate kids’ birthday, look no further.
- Set up time: 30 minutes
- Outdoors or indoors: Both
- Maximum participants: up to 20 participants
- Approximate capacity per hour: depends on the session
- Operating foot print: 10m x 10m
- Minimum age: 4
- Maximum age: None
- Minimum weight: N/A
- Maximum weight: N/A
- Safety Features included: Barriers, first aid kit.
- Suitable for: Our mobile Circus Skills is suitable for Schools, Corporate groups, Events, Festivals, Fundraising, Uniform groups and Private parties
- We can Provide our Mobile Circus Skills Towers in Somerset, Wiltshire, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Devon, Cornwall, Bristol, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire and London....further away? Just ask!
"Thank you so much for making a 5 year olds birthday dreams come true. Circus skills and archery was fantastic, we can't thank you enough!" ~ Laura Anne Gibson
"Used the guys a couple of times as part of a Sport England Project we are running. Each time they are fantastic to work with. Punctual, Professional, Tidy, Knowledgeable, Affordable but above all great fun! Highly recommend them!" ~ Simon Rumbles
"My children absolutely loved learning circus skills with Aveling adventure! I will definitely be booking them again for my next party! Thank you ladies!!" ~ Mel Spencer-Jones
"Aveling Adventure provided two Circus Skills workshop days for our Off the Streets event run by Children's World Charity. Both workshops were fully booked and enjoyed enormously by all. Thank you Aveling!" ~ Kristin Lindop