Ever fancied making a fire from a single spark or foraging for a feast? Well now you can with our survival skills and bushcraft courses.
Bushcraft gives people the opportunity to learn wilderness survival skills and experience exciting new skills in any great outdoor setting.
We bring all our bushcraft essentials to the location of your choice to create an excellent learning environment for a wide range of skills. This survival school is all about living off the land, working with nature and its plentiful resources to make the experience more comfortable.
Our Bushcraft courses involve:
Fire Craft - knife skills, fire from a spark, creating kindling
Camp Craft - tarp shelters, natural shelters, pioneering, knife carving
Foraging - finding wild edible plants & flowers
Nature and mud art
- Set up time: 30 minutes
- Outdoors or indoors: Outdoor in a range of locations
- Maximum participants: 12 per instructor
- Approximate capacity per hour: Depends on session
- Operating foot print: minimum area of 10M x 10M
- Minimum age: 6
- Maximum age: None
- Minimum weight: N/A
- Maximum weight: N/A
- Safety Features included: First Aid kit, water.
- Suitable for: Our mobile Bushcraft is suitable for Schools, corporate groups, Events, Festivals, Fundraising, Uniform groups and Private parties
"We Had an amazing time with the team at Somerset county cub adventure camp! The Cubs loved the climbing and the amazing friendly staff" ~ James Divall Cub camp
"Aveling adventure provided an amazing bush craft day at our school couldn't have asked for better instructors. Goal focused and met all our learning outcomes." ~ Tashy Jayne
"The girls who looked after and helped Thomas climbing and Erin with archery at Home Farm Festival were amazing!!!" ~ Alan Thomas Bates
" The Climbing Wall is fantastic....Don't miss it!" ~ Moira Baiden Hinsley