Mobile Boulder Hut
Our Mobile Boulder Hut allows climbers to set their own challenges and develop climbing skills on a boulder wall that can be changed to fit in with any themed event. Think Christmas winter wonderlands, summer beach huts and spooky Halloween houses!
Effectively a mobile climbing wall, it allows children to monkey around the sides of the hut choosing their own climbing routes and challenges. This style of climbing is known as bouldering or traversing and it is great for complete beginners or experienced climbers.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, it can be used year-round. At Christmas we add festive trees, snow on the roof and fairy lights for the ultimate winter wonderland, while in summer it becomes a wooden beach shack with just a few waves of our decoration wand. Whatever your event, we'll theme the Boulder Hut to fit.
- Set up time: 60 minutes however we like to allow 90 minutes to make sure we are always on time for your event
- Outdoors or indoors: Both, We require land that is both flat and of hard standing
- Maximum participants: 8 at any one time
- Approximate capacity per hour: around 60
- Operating foot print: 8m by 8m
- Minimum age: 2
- Maximum age: None
- Minimum weight: None
- Maximum weight: 15 stone
- Safety Features included: Crash mats
- Suitable for: Our mobile Boulder Hut is suitable for Schools, Corporate groups, Events, Festivals, Fundraising, Uniform groups and Private parties
- We can Provide our Mobile Boulder Hut in Somerset, Wiltshire, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Devon, Cornwall, Bristol, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire and London....further away? Just ask!
"We Had an amazing time with the team at Somerset county cub adventure camp! The Cubs loved the climbing and the amazing friendly staff" ~ James Divall Cub camp
"Jenna was fab, the children loved her & she was very encouraging (even climbing up herself to help our youngest climb a bit higher). THANK YOU!" ~ Simon Clark
"The girls who looked after and helped Thomas climbing and Erin with archery at Home Farm Festival were amazing!!!" ~ Alan Thomas Bates
" The Climbing Wall is fantastic....Don't miss it!" ~ Moira Baiden Hinsley